What is Propolis?
Certain trees and conifers produce sticky resins as part of their immune system to defend themselves against disease. Honey bees collect these substances and after chewing and mixing them with their saliva and other substances, propolis is formed. This nutrient-rich substance is of vital importance for their survival is especially rich in amino acids, important for immune system function. It has a high vitamin content (Vitamin A (carotene), Vitamin B1, B2, B3, biotin) and is extremely rich in bioflavonoids which are believed to have numerous immune building properties and health benefits.
1. Proven antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Has the ability to provide protection and prevent spread of infectious invaders, promotes healing and tissue regeneration.
2. Powerful anti-cancer compounds with ability to destroy cancer cells outright, and interferes with the processes that support tumor growth. Used after cancer operation to help against fever, infection, weight loss and to strengthen the bodies immune response.
3. Helps elevate symptoms of diabetes by helping the pancreas to produce insulin, helps to improve blood glucose and lipid profiles.
4. Significant aid to circulatory health and is effective in treating hypertension, arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
5. Guards and protects liver and helps recover and strengthen liver function.
6. Strengthens immune system, supports stomach and intestine health, lowers rate of common cold and useful in treating asthma and other allergic disorders.
Victoria Premium Grade Propolis: This product is made from the highest of New Zealand GMP Standard.
Mercury and Heavy Metals tested
Adults: Take one to two capsules daily or as professionally advised.
Caution: Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions, do not use if allergic to bee products.
Storage: Please store upright below 30℃.