Colostrum is a protein rich pre-milk fluid that comes from cows during the first 48 hours after giving birth.
Colostrum is highly nutritious and helps support and strengthen the immune response. It contains active growth factors that promote cellular growth and repair.
Victoria colostrum has added DHA, Biotin & Lactoferrin to its formula to aid in brain development, eye and skin care.New Zealand is recognised worldwide as provider of premium quality colostrum for human consumption.
1. High in immunoglobulin, lactoferrin and growth factors
2. Boosts immune system and helps the body fend off viral and bacterial infections.
3. Provides gastrointestinal support by maintaining a healthy intestinal flora;
4. Assist in alleviating the effects some types of allergies and auto-immune diseases
5. Reported to be helpful in maintaining the general well being of adults and has anti-
6. Beneficial for athletes in helping reduce recovery time from injury and build lean
Bovine Colostrum Powder (20% IgG), Instant Milk Powder, DHA Powder, Milk Calcium, Zinc Gluconate, Biotin, Lactoferrin.
1 scoop per 40mls of water.
Children (6 months - 1 year): 1-2 scoops per serving
Children (1 year - 12 years) : 2-3 scoops per serving
Adults (over 12 years) : 3-5 scoops per serving.
Store in a cool dry place below 30℃
Opened can should be covered with overcap
Keep out of reach of children